January 8th, 2020
- Sunnyside Veterinary Hospital continues to follow curbside practices while we continue to follow regulatory guidelines for our area. Curbside means that we meet the client (owner) at the door of the hospital and we take the pet inside the hospital for all procedures.
- When you arrive for your appointment you may call 503-658-8165 to let the employees inside the hospital know you have arrived. From there you will be given instructions as to what to do.
- The Veterinary Technician or the Doctor will do most communication with you over the telephone. Payments will be made over the phone unless you plan to pay with cash. In that instance, you will be instructed as to how to proceed. Additional information may be given to you at the time your pet is returned to you. This will be done at one of the entry doors of the hospital while we maintain 6 ft. social distancing.
- Clients who are dropping off their pets for the day will be invited into the hospital upon arrival so that specific paperwork can be done. Masks will be required and only one person will be allowed to come in.
- There are a few extenuating circumstances where we feel it best for the client to come into the hospital to be with their pet. We will communicate this to you on the day of your appointment.